TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Last Updates: April 1, 2018
This website (www.sturfee.com) and the service (“SDK”, “SDK Materials”) is developed and operated by Sturfee Inc. (“company”, “provider”, “us”, “we”).
By accessing or using the Service by the company you (“user”, “developer”, “client”) agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) listed below.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW, YOU MAY NOT USE ANY PORTION OF THE WEBSITE. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAIN AN ARBITRATION AGREEMENT AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER. PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY, SINCE THEY AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS.
IF YOU HAVE TROUBLE ACCESSING THE TERMS PLEASE CONTACT firstname.lastname@example.org.
- General. Subject to the terms of this agreement Sturfee Inc. grants you a limited worldwide, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable right to the services provided by the company.
- Security. You are solely responsible for maintaining the security of all the means of accessing the Service.
- Intellectual Property Rights. You agree that Sturfee Inc. own all legal right, title and interest in and to the SDK, including any Intellectual Property Rights that subsist in the SDK. "Intellectual Property Rights" means any and all rights under patent law, copyright law, trade secret law, trademark law, and any and all other proprietary rights. Sturfee Inc. reserves all rights not expressly granted to you
- SDK Data Rights. You grant Sturfee Inc. the right and license to reproduce, distribute, modify, perform, display and otherwise use the content and data gathered by the company in connection with operating the SDK and performing the SDK Services. In order to continually improve the service, the company may collect certain usage statistics from the service including but not limited to a unique identifier, associated IP address, version number of the software, and information on which tools and/or services in the SDK are being used and how they are being used.
- Restrictions. You may not (a) access or use any SDK Materials for any purpose or in any manner other than as expressly permitted under this Agreement; (b) attempt or purport to sell, lease, sublicense, assign, transfer or distribute any SDK Materials or access thereto to any third party, other than providing access to End Users as expressly permitted under this Agreement; (c) reproduce, create derivative works of or otherwise modify any SDK Materials; (d) extract ideas, algorithms, procedures, workflows or hierarchies from any SDK Materials or otherwise use any Provider Materials for the purpose of creating another product or service; (e) provide any means of access to, or otherwise display or transmit, any SDK Materials from or through any website (including by “framing” or “mirroring”) other than the website provided by company for such purposes
- End Users. You are responsible for the conduct of End Users and any other person or entity that accesses the Service through your distribution channels.
- Revisions. You agree that the form and nature of the SDK that Sturfee Inc. provides may change without prior notice to you and that future versions of the SDK may be incompatible with applications developed on previous versions of the SDK.
- Indemnification: You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Company, its employees, directors, officers, agents, business partners, affiliates, contractors, distribution partners and representatives from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, costs or expenses, including attorney’s fees and costs, arising from, or related to (i) your use of the Website, (ii) any breach by you of any of these Terms and Conditions, or (iii) any violation of applicable law.
- Governing Law, Dispute Resolution, Arbitration. The laws of the State of California govern these Terms and Conditions.